"DNS and BIND"s fourth edition now available from Amazon

Simon Waters Simon at wretched.demon.co.uk
Tue Apr 10 12:22:52 UTC 2001

Djones wrote:

> I just checked both sites.  You can ORDER the books now but they won't be
> available until May still.
>
> And here I got my hopes up......

Amazon UK is still listing it as some future date, Waterstones was much
the same, but since Amazon sent me a 5GBP gift token I ordered it anyway
although I'm not sure this is the cheapest way of buying it even so.

Meantime I'll have to read Langfeldt for the modern stuff *8-)

--
Want to learn about Linux? Get it installed?
Devon and Cornwall LUG Event for UK Linux Day