Remember this?

Christine Tran Christine.Tran at Sun.COM
Tue Apr 10 15:57:29 UTC 2001

<Mark.Andrews at nominum.com> wrote:

>	Forward zones only have an effect if the server would have
>	recursed to answer the query.
>
>	In the nyc.booksellers.com case the server is authoratative
>	for booksellers.com and nyc.booksellers.com is not delegated
>	namespace so it won't recurse.  Your telling named to hand
>	out contradictory answers based on named.conf and the zones
>	contents.

I have added the "recursion yes;" and no progress.  Client swore up & down
it used to work.  Can I get this to work in any way?  voodoo.net HAS to
be slave for booksellers.com, no way around that one.  nyc not delegated
because it and booksellers.com served out of same authoritative server.

CT