bind-users mail archive at ISC

Bill Larson wllarso at swcp.com
Wed Apr 11 19:50:54 UTC 2001

Beginning the middle of March the bind-users mail list archive at
http://www.isc.org/ml-archives/bind-users/index.html has not been
functioning.  No postings have been added to the archive.  Is this
service now lost?

I much prefer to use the archive at ISC as compared to others, such as
DejaNews, because of my "faith" that this archive will exist for an
extended period of time (it currently goes back to 1996).  Also, there
are sites (http://www.acmebw.com/askmrdns/bind-messages.htm) that
actually reference articles saved in this archive.

If you could restore this service, I believe that the BIND community
would be extremely appreciative.

Bill Larson

P.S. For all follow-up posters to the bind-users list, I have CC'ed
webmaster at isc.org.  For the sanity of ISC, please don't blindly reply
to everyone.