replication hourly???

Kevin Darcy kcd at daimlerchrysler.com
Wed Apr 11 20:11:30 UTC 2001

To clarify: when you say "access", you mean an SOA query, right? Why do you
care about this? Or, do you mean that the zone is being transferred from your
server every hour, even though it's not changing that often? That would
indicate broken slaves. You'd need to talk to the admins of those slaves about
it.

- Kevin