2 different networks under same domain

Adam Lang aalang at rutgersinsurance.com
Wed Apr 11 20:33:48 UTC 2001

Is the external machine that the program run on yours?  If so, why not have
it use the internal DNS server that has all the info?  Use NAT on your
firewall so that one external machine can dns query the internal nameserver.

Also, views would be even easier than that.  Just have the ip address of
that external machine view the full DNS set.

Is it that the external ser the program is running on shouldn't be able to
see the internal DNS and only that program should?  Or is the server itself
the program is running on can see the internal DNS?  If the whole server
can, then I would think Kevin Darcy's idea would not be necessary.

Adam Lang
Systems Engineer
Rutgers Casualty Insurance Company
http://www.rutgersinsurance.com