(9.1.0) Cannot add authorative NS - "unable to verify existence of nameserver"

Michael Kjorling michael at kjorling.com
Thu Apr 12 00:36:28 UTC 2001

My apologizes for that... I realized it just a little bit too late to
correct it. The IP of the DNS server is 213.88.216.209, and here is a
bunch of zones for you to check:

  swedennorwaywolves.com (authorative servers are secondaries to mine)
  golanvwaya.com
  prariedogz.com
  selu.net
  northeastwolf.org (WARNING: currently has other authorative servers!)
  216.88.213.in-addr.arpa (RDNS)

I actually tried upgrading to 9.1.1, but never got it to work - it
kept complaining that it couldn't find my configuration file as
/etc/named.conf, but it was there. Might give it another shot, though.
That is nothing I will do tonight in any case - it's past 2:30 AM
here.

Michael Kjörling