OFFTOPIC: client X.X.X.X#2134: request has invalid signature: tsig verify failure in FREEBSD

Maximo Ramos maximo at violadores.org
Fri Apr 13 10:28:20 UTC 2001

Hi!!

I faced this problem before, and thanks to this list, I changed the
settings in /etc/sysconfig/clock (in RedHat Linux)

ZONE="XXXXXX"
UTC=true
ARC=false

I changed UTC from false to true, and also corrected the local time
zone and the BIOS clock. THANKS!

However, a friend of mine doesn't know how to apply this in a FreeBSD
system, any ideas? He always get:
client X.X.X.X#2156: request has invalid signature: tsig verify failure

Thanks and sorry for the offtopic.

P.D. Keep in mine that his system is not running named at all, just a
dumb client.

Best Regards to all.