BIND vs DNS Commander

Brad Knowles brad.knowles at skynet.be
Tue Apr 17 13:06:47 UTC 2001

At 4:24 AM +0000 4/17/01, D. J. Bernstein wrote:

>  You are making false statements, Brad, in reckless disregard of the
>  truth. That's libel. It's against the law. Please cut it out.

	The facts and your behaviour speak for themselves.  Anyone can
hit the search engines and web archives to get copious examples of
your defining bugs to be nonexistent, and defining your software to
be standards-compliant just because you say so.

	Typical behaviour for you is to go thermo-nuclear on someone the
moment they point out flaws in your logic, your code, or your
behaviour.  I've witnessed this time after time again, and I have to
believe that you finally got tired of being the worlds biggest
net.pariah in the SMTP/Internet e-mail community, which explains why
you have since decided to assault the DNS/BIND community -- we're
generally much easier to get along with, there are far fewer people
over here who know about your history, and therefore you can get away
with a lot more than you used to be able to.

	Methinks thou doth protest too much.

>  When you were a child, Brad, did you have a painful experience with
>  honesty? There must be some explanation for your behavior.

	Frankly Dan, even if you had an actual valid point (which is
highly unlikely), your own pathologically negative behaviour so
overshadows anything technical you might have to say, that it is
pointless for you to open your mouth or fire up your fingers.

	I hate to give constructive criticism to someone such as yourself
(you haven't earned it), but if you were to come down by about a
duodecillion decibels and disengage your Rogets Thesaurus of Slander,
Libel, Aspersion, Defamation, and Haranguing with the Frivolous and
Deceitful Counterclaims appendix, you might actually get people to
pay attention to you.

	All that said, this mailing list is primarily intended for the
discussion of BIND and things related to BIND, and is not intended to
be used as a platform for you to proselytize.

/*        efdtt.c  Author:  Charles M. Hannum <root at ihack.net>          */