BIND vs DNS Commander

Vincent DUQUESNE v.duquesne at silicomp.fr
Wed Apr 18 13:30:01 UTC 2001

you must not have so much money to have QIP !!
And you must admit that all your DNS problems will be resolved !!
No newbies' question, no problem to create a DNS server, no problem of
dynamic dns update, DHCP services are included : you obtain a perfect tool
to configure you network and all of its applications...

In fact i understand that it is just a tool to have an easier life but it is
a very good one !

have a look to http://qip.lucent.com if you want more information

Vincent