looking for help

Michele Chubirka chubirka at gwu.edu
Sun Apr 22 20:19:57 UTC 2001

Normally I don't like to berate fellow posters because I've been known to
ask some stupid questions, BUT DO SOME HOMEWORK FIRST. No-one's going to do
your work for you. There's plenty of info on how to set up and run bind,
this list is for when you have a PARTICULAR issue or question. It ISN'T your
personal consulting house. There's plenty of documentation on www.isc.org,
you can read the O'Reilly DNS book and there are the RFCs.