Controls Statement question

Loyd, Sarah LoydS at logica.com
Tue Apr 24 14:02:20 UTC 2001

Hi Mark,
	  Your complete controls section could look something like:-

controls {
	inet ip-address port port# allow {address-match-list; key...};
	unix permission owner group;
};

If you want access only through the unix domain socket which it sounds like
remove the line beginning "inet" if it is present and make sure the
permissions mode for the other line is set correctly

e.g.

controls {
		unix 0600 0 0;
};