Make forward zone in Win2k DNS like bind !

mark Mullai mmullai at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 26 14:42:05 UTC 2001

 There is no difference between zone and config files. They are same in windows and linux

Mark

  Hamid Hashemi Golpayegani <hamid at morva.net> wrote:

Hi ,

I am working with bind and it is very good for me . But I have a problem
with Micro$oft products again !?!?!?!?
Please help me if ya can .
How can I make something like this line in named.conf in win2k dns server ?!
is it possible or not ?!
this line is :
zone "iransss.com" {
type forward;
forward only;
forwarders { 213.29.54.30; };
};

I want to make somthing like this windows 2000 dns server ! please advise me
!
--
Regards

/ Seyyed Hamid Reza / WINDOWS FOR NOW !! /
/ Hashemi Golpayegani / Linux for future , FreeBSD for ever /
/ Network Administrator/ hamid at morva.net , ICQ# : 42209876 /