Coexisting Active Directory DNS with Bind8

Oswaldo Espinosa oswaldo_espinosa at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 3 20:19:06 UTC 2001

Hi all.

We're having some problems with the configuration for
the Active Directory for W2000 of our LAN, the fact is
that this DNS can resolve the requests for the users
to find the other computers but it can't resolve the
request for the externals domains, we have a Bind 8
external DNS to resolve that external requests.
what should i configure in the Active Directory DNS to
it can go and ask for the domains it doesn´t know to
the External Bind 8 DNS?
I absolutely can´t leave the Active Directory DNS go
out free over the internet.
Any advise for connecting or configuring???
I really need a hand.

Thanks in advanced.