Starting BIND on Windows 2000

Lists at Curtis-M-Kularski.com Lists at Curtis-M-Kularski.com
Sat Aug 11 20:55:07 UTC 2001

I have created all of my db.(zone) files, and the named.conf file.  I
have started the BIND Control Panel also.  I am following the
instruction in the book "DNS and BIND 4th edition", but they don't seem
to be working. I type "# /ect/named" in Startup Parameters, then I click
start, but after about 5 seconds, BIND stops. What should I use for the
startup parameters?

I am using the Windows NT/2000 version of BIND 8.2.4.

Thank you for any and all assistance.

--
Curtis M. Kularski
Curtis at Kularski.net

Microsoft Associate Expert
http://Microsoft.com/WindowsXP/ExpertZone

Ask.com AnswerPoint Enthusiast (Bronze level)
http://AnswerPoint.Ask.com <http://answerpoint.ask.com/>