OT: competent .de registrar sought

Martin F. Krafft madduck at madduck.net
Tue Aug 21 22:12:04 UTC 2001

hi guys,
i am trying to register a couple of .de domains but so far, the two
registrars i have tried, netbeat.de (ACK!!!!) and accountservice.de do
not meet up to my needs. what i want is a registrar that allows me to
configure and reconfigure DNS entries as well as admin-c, tech-c, and
zone-c. i have my own NS servers and don't need/want anyone else's NIC
handle in my records. netbeat.de is too incompetent for a nameserver
change, and accountservice.de says that i need to tell them formally
through a letter (!) of a change, and that zone-c won't be changed
ever.

do you guys know better registrars that will handle .de domains for no
more than DM 30.00 per year? and preferably .com, .org, and .net as
well...?

  \____ echo mailto: !#^."<*>"|tr "<*> mailto:" net at madduck
--
"a rock pile ceases to be a rock pile
 the moment a single man contemplates it,