Help 2nd Domain to same IP

Erik Aronesty erik at primedata.org
Tue Aug 28 15:00:15 UTC 2001

Dear Jason,

- j2me.dhs.org is already reponding correctly at ns.oddjobsbc.com, however
you need to:

    - add "j2me.dhs.org" as a new zone to your ZoneEdit account
    - click "make this zone a slave" on the advanced page
    - set the master ip to "64.180.126.235"

.... in order for ZoneEdit's nameservers to start responding for your domain.

- Also I would suggest you use a zone file name  "j2me.dhs.org.zone" instead
of "j2mezone.dhs.org" - for readability.

- Finally, you don't really need an entry called "localhost" in every zone
file. ;)

        - Erik
          ZoneEdit, Inc.

However it is not a domain name listed on our servers.

news:aaa96619.0108271857.3f4635f8 at posting.google.com...