One of two slaves do not receive zone xfers

Kevin Darcy kcd at daimlerchrysler.com
Fri Aug 31 19:59:36 UTC 2001

Okay, I'm confused. You're calling one box a "master", but you show that
it has a "slave" zone definition. Which is it, master or slave? It can't
be both.

In any case, the slave that isn't working properly: does it *never* get a
zone transfer, or does it just get the zone transfer late? Maybe it's not
receiving NOTIFYs for the zone...

- Kevin