Dig, Answer Section:

Todd, Douglas M. DTODD at PARTNERS.ORG
Mon Dec 3 12:15:38 UTC 2001

Answer section:
	sbwib has an a host record for the domain.
		sbwib.org resolves to IP address of 64.161.233.6

accenet does not.
	in the master file if you put:

	@	IN 	A	your.webserver.ip.address

In addition I would guess the difference is that your server ns2 is giving a
non-authoritive answer for your domain.

Non-authoritative answer:
accenet.com     nameserver = ns2.accenet.com

ns2.accenet.com internet address = 216.59.145.118

See:

7:14am (~) webeng => dig @ns2.accenet.com. in ns.accenet.com.

; <<>> DiG 8.3 <<>> @ns2.accenet.com. in ns.accenet.com.
; (1 server found)
;; got answer:
;; flags: qr aa rd ra; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 0, AUTHORITY: 1, ADDITIONAL: 0
;; QUERY SECTION:
;;      ns.accenet.com, type = A, class = IN

;; AUTHORITY SECTION:
accenet.com.            1H IN SOA       ns2.accenet.com. hostmaster.accenet.com.
 (
                                        2001072301      ; serial
                                        3H              ; refresh
                                        1H              ; retry
                                        1W              ; expiry
                                        1H )            ; minimum

;; Total query time: 114 msec
;; FROM: webeng to SERVER: ns2.accenet.com.  216.59.145.118
;; WHEN: Mon Dec  3 07:14:55 2001
;; MSG SIZE  sent: 32  rcvd: 83

I would recommend rechecking your config file to make sure that all is correct.

==DMT>