forward query not working

Rahul Parasnis rparasnis at clj.co.jp
Wed Dec 26 23:40:51 UTC 2001

Thank you very much for detailed explaination . Thanks to Danny Mayer as
well .
Would you please let me know how do you view the cache ?

- Rahul

This e-mail contains confidential information or information belonging to
Credit Lyonnais and is intended solely for the addressees.
The unauthorized disclosure, use, dissemination or copying of this e-mail,
or any information it contains, is prohibited.
E-mails are susceptible to alteration and their integrity cannot be guaranteed.
Credit Lyonnais shall not be liable for this e-mail if modified or falsified.
If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, please delete it
immediately from your system and notify the sender of the wrong delivery
and the mail deletion.