BIND 4NT

D&D Jordan donj at dndjordan.com
Fri Feb 2 01:28:15 UTC 2001

I hope that this is public service, if not its just my inability to do anything right.
The really great efforts of the folks at http://bind8nt.meiway.com for doing their share to get a decent DNS ported to window is appreciated by a great many I am sure.  I have not gotten around to installing any DNS on W2K and thought that since 8.2.3 was ported now I would give it a try.
Too long winded I know.
Anyway, after downloading the files, I tried to unzip the cfg file and only the root servers expanded, none of the other files unzipped.  It could just be me or it might actually be a problem.
Just thought that I would put the word out.
Respectfully,
Don Jordan