Multiple Network links: Can I do this... is there a better way?

Jeffrey C. Albro jeff at velvet.antistatic.com
Fri Feb 2 19:04:26 UTC 2001

Yes, you can do this.  You will need to segregate the bind copies by
interface, cache directory, conf files, init.d files, zone files, and ndc
pipes.  Look in the archives to find out more.

I'm not sure if it's a good idea though.  Why do you have three DSL
connections?  If you want redundancy for connections coming from the
outside, you should be looking at a BGP4 router solution, which is a whole
other issue.

-Jeff