bind 9.1.0 issues :-\

Brett Gianpetro brettg at whatupg.com
Sun Feb 4 20:57:48 UTC 2001

I am having the same problem with logging zone transfers (see my message
from a couple of days ago, "logging zone transfers in bind
9.1.0").  I've tried using the category "xfer_out", and I've also tried
letting the default logs catch it.  Either way I can't get it to work.  So
I think the question becomes this: Are outgoing zone transfers being
logged at all in Bind 9.1.0?  If so, is it OS specific?  I am also running
Linux (slackware) on x86.

-Brett