Location of BIND in network

Adam Lang aalang at rutgersinsurance.com
Mon Feb 5 16:58:08 UTC 2001

Yeah, what I will be doing is having all internal servers using the internal
DNS for queries and if it doesn't have it cached, it queries from other
nameservers.  No one else will be querying from inside to outside directly.

Adam Lang
Systems Engineer
Rutgers Casualty Insurance Company
http://www.rutgersinsurance.com