nsupdate/DNS mgmt tool

Kevin Darcy kcd at daimlerchrysler.com
Mon Feb 5 22:05:58 UTC 2001

Yes, I've invented that wheel also :-)

In my case, I'm just using the CGI module for the frontend and wrapping
around "nsupdate" for the "middle tier". My reason for not using using the
Dynamic Update part of Net::DNS was because of all the scary disclaimers in
that module, but Michael Fuhrman posted recently in this list that those
disclaimers are probably obsolete. I'm planning to convert what I have to
Net::DNS Dynamic Update. In my copious free time, of course...

- Kevin