Compile errors

Claude Marinier claude.marinier at dreo.dnd.ca
Tue Feb 6 15:09:47 UTC 2001

Wade,

The make file cannot find the C compiler while checking to find out if you
have IPv6. Which C compiler do you have installed on this system?

--
Claude Marinier, Information Technology Group    claude.marinier at dreo.dnd.ca
Defence Research Establishment Ottawa (DREO)    (613) 998-4901  FAX 998-2675