(no subject)

Charles Bodley Bodley at tflogic.com
Tue Feb 6 22:57:47 UTC 2001

A record and route both exist. Can telnet to that IP but not on port 25. She
should have gotten mail from 4 different accounts each on a different
server. she claims to be able to email people but none of my test messages
have gotten through. Am betting on pebkac on her end.

I'm out of options, just have to use fax authentication. (quercus est
mortuus, diu degero quercus)

Thanks for your help

Charles A. Bodley
Technician
TF Logic

"It's amazing what you can do with a kind word,
provided you've also got a big stick."
	- Johnny and the Dead