(no subject)

Charles Bodley Bodley at tflogic.com
Wed Feb 7 00:02:25 UTC 2001

My information was based on O'reilly's sendmail book (bat on the cover). It
states on pg. 306
"the sendmail program needs the IP address of the machine to which it must
connect. That address can be returned by name servers in three possible
forms:
An MX record...
An A (Address) record...
A CNAME (canonical NAME, or alias) record..."

But she still can't recieve mail.