BIND910 and CC

Kevin Darcy kcd at daimlerchrysler.com
Wed Feb 7 01:43:35 UTC 2001

I think it would be rather unusual to install anything on Solaris 7 as
/usr/ccs/bin/cc. The SparcWorks compiler is usually found under
/opt/SUNWspro/bin/cc. If, on the other hand, gcc is installed and preferred,
then the Makefile.set for that sets the "CC" make variable to "gcc", which
would live by default in /usr/local/bin/gcc on Solaris 7.

- Kevin