Zone Transfers

Kevin Darcy kcd at daimlerchrysler.com
Wed Feb 7 01:52:32 UTC 2001

It should work the way you are configured. As you surmised, allow-update
is only for Dynamic Update and has nothing to do with master/slave
replication.

Do you see the slave sending an SOA query to the master for the zone
shortly after receiving the NOTIFY?

You might have to turn up logging or turn on debugging on the slave to
figure out why it's not behaving properly.

- Kevin