No SOA RR found

Martin martin at hatstand.org.uk
Wed Feb 7 12:45:44 UTC 2001

Hi Jim,

Thanks for the input. I'll have a look over the files again to check everything
is where it should be. The space is there in the actual file at the moment so
just a typo there but I will check it again.

The Webmin software is a great little web admin util that a novice Linux user
like me couldn't do without. www.webmin.com if you ever feel the need to check
it out.

Thanks again,

Martin