Bind 9.1.0 on Solaris?

scott hollatz shollatz at d.umn.edu
Thu Feb 8 21:04:21 UTC 2001

> Hello.
> I have on my internal network 2 name servers on Sun Solaris machines.
> Primary is on Solaris 2.6 and currently running BIND 4.9.4, and secondary is
> on Solaris 2.5.1 running BIND 4.9.3.
> I want to upgrade to BIND 9.1.0 but I am not shure is it possible to install

Maybe should read:
	"I want to upgrade to at least Solaris 2.7 then BIND 9.1.1".

I recall there are problems with signal handling under 2.6 + 9.1.0.

	[stuff deleted]

--
scott hollatz                                   internet shollatz at d.umn.edu
information technology systems and services    telephone +1 218 726 8851