Bind 9.1.0 lockups, Bind 9.2 snapshot

James Hood jhood at us.telia.net
Fri Feb 9 16:26:13 UTC 2001

The same situation exists with Solaris; how many people actually use the Sun
compiler?  Not many.

I'd say a very high percentage of Solaris users use GCC, and I'd say Solaris
users are a good percentage of the Bind-using population.

What I'm trying to say is that if Bind didn't work on Solaris with GCC, that
is likely going to be a problem for a lot of admins.

Regards,
Jim