No xfer-in log

Kenneth Porter shiva at well.com
Fri Feb 9 17:37:05 UTC 2001

I'm running 8.2.3 and I've configured separate log files for each
category, including a xfer-in log channel at severity debug. The zone
I'm slaving is configured to refresh every 8 hours, and I see that the
zone file timestamp has changed this morning, but I'm not getting a
xfer-in log file. I have a xfer-out channel configured identically and
I do get log entries in that channel. What could be going wrong? (Let
me know what other info you might need to diagnose this.)

Ken
mailto:shiva at well.com
http://www.sewingwitch.com/ken/
[If answering a mailing list posting, please don't cc me your reply. I'll take my answer on the list.]