Delegation of CIDR Block

Bob Vance bobvance at alumni.caltech.edu
Mon Feb 12 16:11:48 UTC 2001

Are you paying this ISP ?!

IMHO, this is ridiculous.
It's definitely better (for you) for you to be master.

I think that they should allow you to be master and they should be
secondary, if that's what you want.

OTOH, I don't work for an ISP ;>)

I would be interested in hearing legitimate reasons why an ISP might be
reluctant to do this -- it's certainly not hard to implement, and can
even be done *without* a new delegation from them or a new zone in your
config.

Tks          |  BVance at sbm.com
BV           |  BobVance at alumni.caltech.edu
Sr. Tech. Consultant,    SBM
Vox 770-623-3430         11455 Lakefield Dr.
Fax 770-623-3429         Duluth, GA 30097-1511