Pb with Bind 9.10 on Solaris

Kevin Darcy kcd at daimlerchrysler.com
Thu Feb 15 00:01:05 UTC 2001

You'll need to provide a lot more information than that, I'm afraid. How is
the Win2K box going to "use" your DNS? Just for queries, or to actually make
Dynamic Updates? How is the resolver configured on the Win2K box? Is it just
pointing to your Solaris server? Is the Win2K server running its own caching
nameserver? What is your DNS architecture (internal root, forwarding to the
Internet, something else)?

- Kevin