problem in DNS server

Sung il Kim clicky at netpia.com
Sat Feb 17 12:53:21 UTC 2001

Are the domain names authoritative or non-authoritative domains that cannot be resolved?

If the domain names are authoritative, it maybe have errors with zone files.

(See the messages file or named.run file)

If the domain names are non-authoritative, you can throw doubt on forwarders.

Are you sure IPs in the forwarder brace are name servers?

Check these servers.