Bind 8.2

Nitin Khadse NitinK at rolta.com
Wed Feb 21 10:04:48 UTC 2001

Hi,

Yes I am using bind 8.2.3. My Nameserver is on the internet has got the
public IP, firewall doesnot come inthe picture at all. Offcourse I have
configured secondary Name server also. I have configured all the files
named.conf, named.ca, localhost127.0.0, doaminReverese lookup but still it
is not able to resolve the root servers. Is there any spacial setting
required in any of these files for resolving root servers.

Nitin Khadse