DDNS front-ends

Nate Duehr nate at natetech.com
Sat Jan 6 07:11:29 UTC 2001

Just a nigglet ... QIP's "standard" database that it ships with is
Sybase, but they've done so much work on their Oracle integration that
they themselves no longer recommend using Sybase, but request that you
install (or their engineers will at a very high pay rate) Oracle instead.

At least that's the story from our rep.  Of course, they wanted so much
money for the silly thing that we realized three or four weekends with
two of us working on Perl code and we could reproduce 90% of their
entire product -- and the other stuff we didn't need anyway!  :)

Sorry if this is too OT for the bind-users list.

--
Nate Duehr <nate at natetech.com>