named-xfer error

Jonathan Fanti jonathan.fanti at unique.com
Wed Jan 10 10:28:02 UTC 2001

The logs looks something like this:

ns1# tail -f /var/log/messages
Jan 10 09:29:16 ns1 named[109]: named-xfer "alimango.co.uk" exited with
signal 6
Jan 10 09:29:18 ns1 named[109]: named-xfer "hazlewoodmotorsport.co.uk"
exited with signal 6

Blah, blah, blah.... goes on like this all domains.

when I transfer the domains manually:
./named-xfer -z alimango.co.uk -f ../etc/namedb/slave/alimango.co.uk
212.67.193.75

This works fine, and the domain is transfered.

Cheers,

Jon.

--
ICMP - The protocol that likes to go: PING!