DNS stopped propagating

Tim Maestas tmaestas at dnsconsultants.com
Thu Jan 11 06:03:22 UTC 2001

	Without telling us what the domain is in question, we
	can only guess (and lots of people probably won't
	feel like wasting their time guessing).  Tell us the
	domain and someone will likely be able to tell you
	what is wrong.

	And yes, it is ok for secondaries and primaries to
	have the same serial.  In fact, they *should* have
	the same serial, unless the master has just been
	updated and the slaves have not zone transfered the
	zone yet.  If you have slaves with a *higher* serial
	than the master, then you have a problem, as the slaves
	will then never zone transfer the zone, thus never
	picking up changes made on the master (maybe this is
	your problem?)

-Tim