Win2k Migration Questions

Kevin Darcy kcd at daimlerchrysler.com
Wed Jan 17 02:55:11 UTC 2001

I think you should bite the bullet and migrate to a different domain
name, one without an underscore. BIND is going to have trouble with that
underscore whether it's a master or a slave for the zone, not to mention
any and all other applications or infrastructure programs which interpret
RFC's 952 and 1123 strictly.

- Kevin