Split View Problems.

Oulman, Jamie JOulman at iphrase.com
Wed Jan 17 22:02:41 UTC 2001

Sorry is that was clarified enough. Basicly heres my problem.

I need to be able to have some hosts from blah.com. Be resolvable by a
select few ip ranges. I know its possible to do this with subdomains. But it
all has to be from the same domain. Ive tryed to setup 2 seperate zones with
the desired records. But. I'm not sure if you can have 2 zones with the same
@.
Is this possible?