Next Question: secondary DNS

Kevin Darcy kcd at daimlerchrysler.com
Tue Jan 23 23:52:25 UTC 2001

Try using "-debug" with nslookup to see what it's really doing, or, even
better, using "dig" instead of nslookup.

Also, comments aren't usually legal in /etc/resolv.conf. It's possible yo=
ur
version of nslookup is having difficulty with them. You could try removin=
the comments and see if that makes a difference.

- Kevin