nsupdate question

Mark.Andrews at nominum.com Mark.Andrews at nominum.com
Thu Jan 25 22:14:04 UTC 2001

	The changes are written to stable storage prior to the answer
	to the update being returned to the client.  This is usually
	a log file that can be replayed if the server crashes.
	Periodically the zone is written to disk allowing multiple
	updates to be consolidated into on zone write.

	Mark

--
Mark Andrews, Nominum Inc.
PHONE: +61 2 9871 4742                 INTERNET: Mark.Andrews at nominum.com