Slave not loading

Kevin Darcy kcd at daimlerchrysler.com
Tue Jan 30 03:16:07 UTC 2001

Check the logs on both the master and slave. The most likely cause is that the
zone isn't loading properly on the master (probably due to a syntax error in
the zone file), which causes it to give non-authoritative responses for the
zone. This non-authoritativeness then kills zone transfers to the slave(s).

- Kevin