UltraDNS status

Jim Reid jim at rfc1035.com
Fri Jul 6 23:58:54 UTC 2001

>>>>> "ray" == ray  <ray at doubleclick.net> writes:

    ray> Well, I know I read about the UltraDNS cuts on
    ray> F__kedCompany.com, probably not the only one on this list
    ray> that saw this on FC ...

Don't believe everything you hear on the internet, especially the
stuff on f*ckedcompany.com. After Nominum featured on this somewhat
less than accurate web site a few ambulance chasers got in touch
offering to find jobs for staff or buy our office equipment. Since
the rumours were false -- we were actually hiring at the time -- we
decided to decline those offers and stay in business instead. :-)