RP records

Marc C Storck marc at storck.org
Sat Jul 7 11:35:13 UTC 2001

You forgot or didn't read, that nobody asked for a reliable DNS Service!
You forgot or didn't read, that the question was "How common are RP records"
And you probably don't understand how GraniteCanyon.com works, they hosted
about 50 zones for domains registred for a non-profit org i was member of,
and we did changes in 6 hours!

Marc