Trying to setup a new primary BIND DNS

Dan Du Vall sysop at quadtrax.com
Mon Jul 9 16:08:25 UTC 2001

Hello,
        I am trying to setup a new bind dns server and am lost and this
point I am running REDHAT 7 and its got all the updates from red hat
current. Any way I need to setup quadtrax.net with everything from mail to
ftp stuff I have created some files but can get any thing to work I am not
even sure I have the files right. If any one out there can help I would have
no problem being a secondary for anyone who needs it. I could use a
secondary dns also I have tried the (PUBLIC DNS SERVICE) but as before I am
lost in the file structure.

I have registered with networksolutions (ns.quadtrax.net)

IF any one can help it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Dan Du Vall