Named.conf??

Will Yardley william at hq.newdream.net
Wed Jul 11 08:59:25 UTC 2001

Bind 9.2 allows you to run rndc reconfig which reads the conf file and
updates the config stuff and changed zones only.  Reloading bind (using ndc
(bind8), rndc (bind9) or by sending a SIGHUP to named (this practice isn't
encouraged with bind9) causes bind to reread the configuration files and
re-stat all of the zones.

-w