One Domain; Multiple IPs.

Brad Knowles brad.knowles at skynet.be
Mon Jul 16 22:31:30 UTC 2001

At 6:00 PM -0400 7/16/01, Kevin Darcy wrote:

>  I agree. The protocol purists appear to be out of touch with the way DNS is
>  evolving in the real world.

	No, generally speaking, I believe that they've got the right
idea.  The things that they say are protocol violations do tend to
cause problems.  The issue is whether they cause worse problems than
the other problems that they're trying to solve, and in many cases I
would submit that this could well be true.

/*        efdtt.c  Author:  Charles M. Hannum <root at ihack.net>          */